Tuesday, July 27, 2010



Well, I finally started the 365 day journey. It only took me until July 27Th to do it. Even though I have been planning this since January 1st of this year. Hey, I guess better late than never.
So today was a typical day off of work for me. Just more work at home. Laundry, cleaning, meal making, more cleaning and more laundry. At first I felt like maybe I should just take a picture of all the mounds of laundry I was working on, but then I remembered seeing something beautiful when David and I pulled into our driveway last night. A beautiful sunflower growing up amongst the other flowers. It's just quietly growing there, not bothering anyone. I love sunflowers. So I knew I had to take a picture of that. I also love coming out onto our front porch at night. David bought us a new water fountain and it sits next to one of my flower pots that I love. The sound of water at night is so soothing. Today was a good day. . . .I got some laundry done.

No comments:

Post a Comment